Grief is often hard to recognize in children, and they themselves may have a hard time expressing what they are feeling. Children will grieve in different ways, or may not have the capacity to fully grieve until they are older.
Children are very sensitive to whatever is going on around them, so even if they don't fully understand the situation, they will most likely be feeling the energy surrounding the loss and hardship, and will react in their own way.
Recommended ages: 5 years to 12 years (Package can be adjusted for older or younger children)
Children's Grief Care Package contains:
- 1 small leather journal & set of 3 colored pencils (For free expression of whatever the child may be feeling or experiencing)
- 1 child sized Rose Quartz worry stone crystal (eases the heart space and brings peace to the nervous system)
- 1 "Lavender Love" essential oil roller. Diluted to 1.5% for sensitive skin. (Supports restful sleep and stress relief)
- 1 Bone Sigh Arts card
- -1 Kid's Heart Healing flower essence tincture (This herbal tincture is designed to help children process the emotional stress of grief, trauma or shock)
- Instructions for both child and guardian describing how to use each item